If you are testing something new, there is always chance to break things, that's why you should always have a fail-safe system. Thing is sometime situation could be a bit different. I decide to test “WP-Rocket”, so disabled W3 Total Cache. I will write a separate article about my experience with “WP-Rocket”. Soon, when I decide to revert back to W3 Total Cache, I started to get weird errors, here I will explain how I solved it.
Continue reading “Weird W3 Total Cache Install Errors & Solution”
I wrote about W3 Total Cache 0.9.2.7 issue, which caused few issues including MaxCDN custom domain name not working. Frederick, the plugin author was fast enough to release updated version 0.9.2.8, but it caused a Fatal error like below, and here I will show a quick workaround to fix the issue.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FileOperationException' with message '<strong>/public_html/wp-content/w3tc-config/master.php</strong> could not be created, please run following command:<br /><ul><li><strong style="color: #f00;">chmod 777 /public_html/wp-content/cache/tmp</strong></li><li><strong style="color: #f00;">chmod 777 /public_html/wp-content/w3tc-config</strong></li>' in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/inc/functions/activation.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/W3/ConfigWriter.php(159): w3_throw_on_write_error('/...', Array) #1 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/W3/Config.php(71): W3_ConfigWriter->save() #2 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/W3/CloudFlare.php(174): W3_Config->save() #3 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/W3/Plugin/CloudFlare.php(52): W3_CloudFlare->update_ip_ranges() #4 /h in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/inc/functions/activation.php on line 127
Continue reading “W3 Total Cache Version 0.9.2.8 Update Causing Fatal Error (Solution)”
This blog also use W3 Total Cache to handle caching. Few days ago W3 EDGE company behind this super popular (Downloads: 1,622,242) plugin pushed updated version 0.9.2.7. They actually introduced a revamp look and seems like a great update. But after update, Asif.im broke down completely, as MaxCDN, the Content Delivery Network(CDN) I use was not working with the updated version of W3TC. Here is a quick semi-fix.
Continue reading “W3 Total Cache Version 0.9.2.7 Broke MaxCDN/ NetDNA (Solution)”