CCleaner 1.36.430 Released.
Its Probably the most convenient and tiny cleaner.Its too small, just 1.42 MB.
Cleans the following
Temporary files, URL history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat.
Temporary files, URL history, cookies, download history.
Temporary files, URL history, cookies.
Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more… also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.
Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, MS Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
||100% Spyware FREE
This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.
The main program window open on the Windows tab. Enlarge…
The Issue Scanning section with the results of a scan. Enlarge…
The Tools window open in the Uninstall Programs section. Enlarge…
The Tools Window in the Startup Programs section. Enlarge…
The Options window open in the Settings section. Enlarge…
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
The Best way to play all File without any kind of other separately installed codec. Just Use That. You even dont need any kind one player. Its comes with a built-in player called Media Player Classic, which is truly classic.
- Dont need to install other codec like quicktime, realmedia, DivX, XviD all Kind of Flash File.
- No problem with codec collision Like DivX and XviD do.
- Built-in media player classic is very tiny, use rather low resource.
- It could Play any kind of media file of this world.
K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even some rare formats.
Other Mirrror Download
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
- It it always very up-to-date with the newest (and/or best) versions of the components.
- It is very user-friendly.
- The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able install exactly those components that you really want.
- Uninstallation removes all files and registry entries created by the pack.
- It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation.
- It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn’t contain any conflicting or buggy codecs.
- It tries to avoid potential problems with existing codecs and even fixes some problems. The pack is able to detect broken codecs and filters on your system, and remove them for you.
- It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
- There are different packages. From small to extra-large.
- Suitable for both novice and expert users.
Changes from 1.61 to 1.62
- Updated ffdshow to revision 696
- Replaced Xvid v1.2.0-dev with v1.1.2
- Updated x264 VFW to revision 600
- Removed DivX VFW codec
- Removed 3ivX AAC
- Removed Ligos MPEG audio decoder
- Removed InterVideo MPEG decoder
- Removed InterVideo audio decoder
- Added Gabest and Haali AVI splitters. The default Microsoft splitter is still the recommended one. The other two are better able to handle incomplete/truncated files.
- Updated GSpot Codec Information Appliance to version 2.60 rc1
- Removed Sherlock
- Fixed an error that showed at the end of the install/uninstall on Windows Vista.
- Minor changes
Contents of version 1.62:
- Media Player Classic [version 188.8.131.52+ SVN build 2006-10-16]
- ffdshow [rev. 696]
- ffdshow VFW interface
- extra plugins
DirectShow video filters:
- XviD [version 1.1.2]
- DivX [version 184.108.40.206]
- On2 VP6 [version 220.127.116.11]
- On2 VP7 [version 18.104.22.168]
- MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 (Cyberlink) [version 22.214.171.12402]
- MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 (DScaler5) [version 0.0.8.0]
- MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 (Gabest) [version 126.96.36.199]
- MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 (MainConcept) [version 188.8.131.52]
- MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 (Ligos) [version 184.108.40.206]
VFW video codecs:
- XviD [version 1.1.2]
- x264 [rev. 600]
- Windows Media 9 VCM [version 220.127.116.119]
- On2 VP6 [version 18.104.22.168] [Encoding]
- On2 VP7 [version 22.214.171.124] [Encoding]
- Intel Indeo [version 5.2562.15.54]
- Intel Indeo [version 126.96.36.199]
- Intel Indeo [version 3.24.15.03]
- Intel I.263 [version 188.8.131.52]
- huffyuv [version 2.1.1 CCE Patch 0.2.5]
- I420 (Helix) [version 1.2]
- YV12 (Helix) [version 1.2]
- QuickTime codecs [version 184.108.40.206]
- QuickTime plugin for Internet Explorer
- QuickTime plugin for Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape/Opera
- Extra QuickTime plugins
- QuickTime DirectShow parser
- QuickTime DirectShow decoder wrapper
- RealMedia codecs [version 220.127.116.111]
- RealMedia plugin for Internet Explorer
- RealMedia plugin for Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape/Opera
- RealMedia DirectShow splitter [version 18.104.22.168]
DirectShow audio filters:
- MP3 (Fraunhofer) [version 22.214.171.1241]
- AC3/DTS/LPCM (AC3Filter) [version 1.11]
- MP1/MP2 (MainConcept) [version 126.96.36.199]
- Vorbis (CoreVorbis) [version 188.8.131.52]
- AAC (CoreAAC) [version 184.108.40.2065]
- MusePack [version 220.127.116.11]
- Monkey’s Audio [version 1.00]
- WavPack (CoreWavPack) [version 1.0.3]
- FLAC (illiminable) [version 0.73.1936]
- Voxware MetaSound [version 18.104.22.168]
ACM audio codecs:
- MP3 (Fraunhofer) [version 3.3.2]
- MP3 (LAME) [version 3.97]
- AC3 (ffcHandler) [version 1.3.1]
- Vorbis [version 0.0.3.6]
- DivX Audio [version 22.214.171.124]
DirectShow source filters:
- AVI splitter (Gabest) [version 126.96.36.199]
- AVI splitter (Haali Media Splitter) [version 1.6.338.23]
- MP4 splitter (Haali Media Splitter) [version 1.6.338.23]
- MP4 splitter (Gabest) [version 188.8.131.52]
- Matroska splitter (Haali Media Splitter) [version 1.6.338.23]
- Matroska splitter (Gabest) [version 184.108.40.206]
- Ogg splitter (Haali Media Splitter) [version 1.6.338.23]
- FLV splitter (Gabest) [version 220.127.116.11]
- MPEG-TS splitter (Haali Media Splitter) [version 1.6.338.23]
- MPEG demuxer (Cyberlink) [version 18.104.22.16828]
- MPEG demuxer (Gabest) [version 22.214.171.124]
- MPEG demuxer (MainConcept) [version 126.96.36.199]
- MPEG demuxer (Elecard) [version 188.8.131.52211]
- MP3 Source (DCoder) [version 1.3]
- SHOUTcast Source [version 184.108.40.206]
DirectShow subtitle filter:
- DirectVobSub (a.k.a. VSFilter) [version 2.37]
- DirectVobSub (a.k.a. VSFilter) [version 2.33]
DirectShow audio filters (general purpose):
- Morgan Multimedia Stream Switcher [version 0.9.9]
- LAME CLI and DLL [version 3.97]
- LameDropXPd [version 3.97]
- OggDropXPd [version 1.8.9 aoTuVb5]
- GSpot Codec Information Appliance [version 2.60 rc1]
- VobSubStrip [version 0.11]
- GraphEdit [build 041201]
- MMCompView [version 1.10]
- AVI Fixed [version 2.0b1]
- FourCC Changer
- Bitrate Calculator
Opera 9.10 final
Download earlier, even opera website had not released it yet
It’s a fast, fun and easy way to browse the Web. Opera 9.10 comes loaded with the tools to keep you productive and safe. Try it today, it’s absolutely free!
Its a without java version.
This classic version is for windows later XP user.
As Opera officially has not introduced it yet, so there is a tiny change to modification.
They previously announced to release it with Santa.
Feature detail will be published soon.
Yahoo Released new Version of Yahoo Messenger
*complete download will be available soon.
Make Cheap PC-to-Phone Calls*
Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Plus call regular or mobile phones in the U.S. and worldwide for as low as 1¢/min. Find out more
Make Free PC-to-PC Calls*
All you need is a headset, or a microphone and speakers. It’s that easy – just click the Call button. Find out more
IM with friends on Windows Live Messenger**
Have all your IM friends in one place. Ping-away with people who use Windows Live Messenger. They’ll also be on your contact list so you can see when they’re online. Find out more
Plug-in the fun
Add your personal touch. Handy plug-ins deliver the stuff you want to your Messenger. Choose Yahoo! plug-ins or ones from eBay, Amazon.com, and more. See more plug-ins
Find out how to create your own plug-in for the Yahoo! Messenger community.
Other versions: Mac – Unix
Other great features
Go to the product overview to see more features and how they work.
Share files (up to 1GB!)
Just drag-and-drop them into your IM window. Then share and discuss in real-time.
Choose from dozens of free web radio stations or create your own.
Use stealth settings
Reduce interruptions. Appear online to some, offline to everyone else.
Make it your own
Personalize your world with Avatars, Emoticons, Audibles, custom ring tones, and more. See more stuff
Yahoo! Messenger for International Users
Argentina – Brazil – Canada – Canada (in French) – Yahoo! Telemundo (in Spanish) – Mexico – United States
Australia & NZ – China – Hong Kong – India – Korea – Singapore – Taiwan
France – Germany – Italy – Spain – UK & Ireland
Opera 9.10 Build 8679
Within One day Opera develop team release another beta.
They also announce that the new version coming with Santa.
They fix some layout bug in this release.
Windows Classic Version
Unix Version *
*Web page, select from platform
What is Skype?
Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates (and there’s no setup or subscription fee).
Skype is free to download and easy to use.
Do more than just calling
Just like instant messengers, you can also use Skype to chat and not just with one other person at a time, but with up to 100 people in a group chat. If it’s a really nice group chat, you can bookmark it and find it later, which is handy for persistent chats with family or business contacts.
Find people to talk to
Simply find and add contacts to your contact list, and when you have people on your list, you can see if they’re online, offline, busy or not sitting at their computer right now.
Importing contacts lets you find people among your contacts who are already on Skype. Even if they’re not using Skype yet, you can still call your Microsoft Outlook® contacts directly from Skype.
Shared Groups is handy when your contact list is full of friends and family. You can then easily organise them by creating and managing groups of contacts. And with Shared Groups, all your friends or your latest project group can stay in touch and be automatically updated when a new person joins the group.
It just works. No worries
Skype works on most kinds of computers — Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Pocket PCs. Calls, chats and file transfers work between all kinds of computers.
Skype automatically encrypts calls, chats and file transfers before sending it through the internet so no-one can intercept your call, text or file transfer. And it’s completely free of advertising, so you won’t be disturbed by annoying pop-ups or banners.
Useful things that cost a little
You can talk to anyone on Skype over the Internet for free, and you’ll always be able to do that. There are some other useful things you can do on Skype that aren’t free (but they’re pretty cheap, actually). Learn more about what is free, and what is not.
SkypeOut is a cheap way to call from Skype to landlines and mobile phones. You can also use SkypeOut to forward calls to your Skype to your home number or mobile phone.
SkypeIn is a number your friends can call from any phone and you pick up the call in Skype. You can get numbers in one or more of the places offered, and receive calls in Skype from anywhere in the world.
Skype SMS lets you send SMS messages to your friends’ mobile phones from Skype.
Today’s the next-generation MSN® Messenger. Along with everything you already love about Messenger—your contact list, emotions, instant access to your friends—there are brilliant new ways to connect and share your photos (and other stuff). As always, it’s free to download Messenger and use most of its features.
* Talk to your Yahoo! friends, too
* PC-to-PC Calling
* Even better video conversations
* Sharing Folders
* Text message their phones
* Your two-way, super-powered address book
* Windows Live™ Alerts
* Redesigned, smarter contact cards give you more data about and easier access to your friends
* Your display name, status and personalization roam with you to any computer
* Try PC-to-phone calling with two free calls to virtually any phone in the world
* Better server performance
* Improvements to automatic updates
* Improved sign-in performance
Opera 9.10Built 8678
Download Opera 9.10 Built 8678 beta-
I think its best browser.Its has great facility like note which is unique.
It’s a fast, fun and easy way to browse the Web. Opera 9 comes loaded with the tools to keep you productive and safe. Try it today, it’s absolutely free!
You don’t need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.
Remove ads or images – it’s up to you. Right-click (CTRL-click on the Mac) on the Web page and choose “Block content”.
Add your favorite search engines
Right-click on the site’s search field and select “Create search” from the menu.
It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.
Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select “Edit site preferences”.
Small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites. Visit widgets.opera.com to learn more.
Improved rich text editing
Use advanced text editing features for today’s most popular Web applications.
View download progress and access all your downloads from one simple transfer manager window.
Surf the Web easier and faster by opening multiple Web pages within the same application window.
The password manager remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to.
Search Google, eBay, Amazon and more with our integrated search field. You can also search directly in the address field using keywords (for example “g” for Google).
Opera lets you control whether to block all pop-ups, or open only the ones that you have requested.
Opera supports mouse gestures, allowing you to perform certain movements with the mouse to access commonly used features.
Fast Forward will detect the most likely “next page” link and greatly simplify navigation in multi-page documents such as search results and image galleries.
Save a collection of open tabs as a session, for later retrieval, or start with the pages you had open when Opera was last closed.
Pressing F12 displays the ‘Quick preferences’ menu to easily switch settings such as pop-up and cookie preferences and more.
Notes can be kept in conjunction with a Web site you want to refer to later, or remind you of any particular information you may like to review again.
The voice feature allows you to control Opera’s interface by talking and to have documents read aloud. Voice is currently offered in English and runs on Windows 2000 and XP.
Keyboard shortcuts – like mouse gestures – make your browsing faster and more efficient. Read more about all the keyboard shortcuts in Opera.
If you accidentally close a tab, you can retrieve it from the trash can. This also works for blocked pop-ups that you may want.
Security and privacy
Opera displays security information inside the address field. The padlock icon indicates the level of security present on a site.
Opera supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) version 3, and TLS 1.0 and 1.1. Opera supports 256-bit encryption, the strongest standard encryption for the Web.
Delete private data
You can clear the history and cache when exiting, to protect your privacy. Private data can easily be erased at any time by going to Tools > Delete private data.
You have detailed control of what cookies to accept and reject, including different setups for different servers.
Mail and Chat
Our built-in POP/IMAP E-mail client is a combined e-mail program, news reader, mailing list organizer and RSS/Atom newsfeed reader.
Communicate with people all over the world using Opera’s IRC chat client. Chat privately or in rooms, or share files with your friends and family.
Drag and drop
Add, remove or rearrange buttons, search fields and toolbars. Go to Tools > Appearance.
Skins can give your browser the look you want. Make the browser your own by giving it the icons, colors and style of your choice.
Opera is translated into a multitude of languages, and the language can be changed on the fly. Go to Tools > Preferences > General.
You can zoom the contents of any Web page from 20%-1000% using the zoom dropdown or the + and - keys.
Text size and colors
You can change text size and color, link styling or background color to your liking in Tools > Preferences > Web pages.
User style sheets
Opera comes with a set of ready-made style sheets, including accessibility style.
We take pride in supporting all major Web standards currently in use, including CSS 2.1, XHTML 1.1, HTML 4.01, WML 2.0, ECMAScript, DOM 2 and SVG 1.1 basic.
When displaying a page in small-screen mode (Shift+F11) you can see how it will look on a mobile phone or other small-screen device running Opera.
You can validate the HTML code of any Web page by pressing Ctrl+Alt+V.
Toggle graphics and style sheets
Graphics and style sheets can be toggled on/off via our toolbars and shortcuts.
The Info panel shows details about the currently open page such as MIME type, page size, character encoding and more.
Reload from cache
Edit the source of any open Web page and view the result instantly. Go to Tools > Advanced.
The F11 key toggles Opera’s projection mode, using the whole screen for browsing and, if a projection style sheet is present, displays ‘slides’ suitable for presentation.
Opera supports kiosk mode – a lock-down mode in which the browser can be used for unattended computers in public places.
Quoted From opera.com