Divx Create Bundle v6.5.1 For Windows
DivX Pro for Windows is a package that includes utilities, and documentation that you need to play DivX files, the DivX Pro Codec, DivX Player, DivX Web Player and the DivX Converter, providing all you need to create, play, manage and burn DivX videos.
The most advanced version of DivX® video compression technology, the DivX Pro™ codec includes a suite of powerful encoding tools enabling the highest levels of visual quality, compression and control. DivX Pro plugs into your video software to produce high-quality movies (at one-tenth the size of a DVD) for viewing on your PC or, with DivX® Certified DVD players, right on your TV.
DivX Play lets you:
- Playback all DivX video, including DivX® media files
- Add DivX playback support to your existing media player
- Rent and purchase high-quality DivX Video-on-Demand titles
Updated versions of:
- DivX Player 6.4.2
- DivX Community Codec 6.5.1
- DivX Web Player 1.3.0
And free trial versions of:
- DivX Converter 6.2.1 (15-day trial)
- DivX Pro Codec 6.5.1 (15-day trial)
DivX Play Bundle 6.5.1 (14.02 MB)
DivX Create Bundle 6.5.1 (14.02 MB)
Serial, Try Those
- Support for two new mobile video profiles
- Get better picture quality from MPEG-2 and live capture sources thanks to support for native PAL and NTSC pixel aspect ratios
- Experience lower CPU use or better deblocking during playback thanks to a 10% increase in decoder performance
- Desktop dimmer – Automatically dims the desktop screen around the web player while videos are playing for a better viewing experience
- Use the DivX Web Player to easily put videos on your web page
- Support for subtitles and multiple audio tracks
- Drag and drop your videos into DivX video in one step
- Create videos with advanced interactive features
- Batch encode multiple files into DivX video
- Create videos optimized for DivX video players
DivX for Windows includes optional offers for the Mozilla Firefox browser, Google Toolbar for Firefox, and Google Desktop. These offers do not affect your use of DivX.
New features of DivX Player:
* Download manager – This new feature lets you queue up multiple videos, pause and resume downloads, and progressively play back videos during the download process. You can also add URLs of DivX videos hosted online to the DivX Player for automatic downloading.
* Media manager – You can now organize your DivX videos easier than ever before.
* Playlists – Thanks to added support for video playlists, you can now queue videos in a list and play through them sequentially
* Burn to disc – Drag and burn multiple DivX videos to CD/DVD from within the player for playback on certified devices. Burn, baby, burn!!
* User account management – It’s now easy to activate and manage certified devices including DVD players, portable media players and more from within the DivX Player interface.